Meet the Newest Members of the Meetings Show's Advisory Board
In London, The Meetings Show’s Advisory Board met recently at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre to review the 2014 show, provide feedback and offer insight for 2015.
The Advisory Board, which includes domestic and international industry leaders, including representatives from both the supply and demand side of the sector, exists to critique and challenge The Meetings Show’s organizing team. New members of the board for 2015 include Caroline MacKenzie, Commercial Director, Contendam; Kate Conway, Events Manager, Hyundai Motor UK; Louise Goalen, Head of Travel & Venue Finding, Ashfield Meeting & Events; Douglas O'Neil, Managing Director, Inntel Ltd; Carlotta Ferrari, President, Italia Convention Bureau; and Steen Møller, Head of Business Events, VisitDenmark.
The makeup of The Meeting Show’s Advisory Board changes from time to time to reflect the developing needs of the show as well as the availability of its members who give their time voluntarily.
The current Advisory Board includes:
· Paul Kennedy MBE, Director and Owner, Kennedy Integrated Solutions
· Sally Greenhill, Managing Director, The Right Solution
· Linda Pereira, Executive Director, CPL Events (Portugal)
· Christian Mutschlechner, Director, Vienna Convention Bureau
· Ian Taylor, Commercial Director, Marketing Birmingham
· Tracy Halliwell, Director of Business Tourism & Major Events, London and Partners
· Kerrin MacPhie, Director of Sales, ACC Liverpool
· Juliet Price, Executive Director, HBAA
· Caroline MacKenzie, Commercial Director, Contendam
· Kate Conway, Events Manager, Hyundai Motor UK
· Louise Goalen, Head of Travel & Venue Finding, Ashfield Meeting & Events
· Douglas O'Neil, Managing Director, Inntel Ltd
· Carlotta Ferrari, President, Italia Convention Bureau
· Steen Møller, Head of Business Events, VisitDenmark
In a statement, Christian Mutschlechner, director of the Vienna Convention Bureau, said that the Board's last meeting in February included several suggestions for the 2014 show. Many of these ideas were put in place for the 2014 show.
Organized by Centaur Exhibitions, the next edition of The Meetings Show is set to take place July 7-9, 2015 at Olympia, London.