QuickMobile Launches New Platform for Tracking Social Media at Events
Event app company QuickMobile has launched a new social networking tracker and engagement platform created exclusively for the events industry. The new platform, Concerto, gives event planners and organizers real-time insights into their events' social networking activity that they can use to better understand their audiences.
For example, planners can use Concerto to capture and categorize all event-related Twitter activity, revealing which topics are trending around the event and who the most active users and influencers are. Concerto includes templates for producing fully branded visual displays and detailed analytics reports.
"There's an endless appetite for social media and networking at events and trade shows, but planners and marketers can sometimes struggle with capturing everything that is being said and then turning all the buzz into real value," Jeff Epstein, Director of Product Marketing at QuickMobile, said in a statement. "It's one thing to have an event hashtag, but quite another to actually monitor, measure and use the ongoing discussions to better understand your audience and improve an event."
Concerto perks include:
* Live infographics on demand: Share major Twitter metrics in an attractive infographic format, including
live tweet feed, volume of tweets, number of contributors and type of Twitter content
* Gamify: Use Concerto's pre-defined widgets for a range of purposes, including a gamified event. For
example, incorporate rankings for most active or popular users, and compare trending topics featuring
event hashtags and related topics.
* Speaker impact: Set up Concerto to track speaker mentions and display a leaderboard in your speakers'
lounge to inspire some friendly competition
* Meeting pulse: Understand the questions, concerns, interests and behaviors of those discussing your
meeting or event; help drive social awareness, grow social footprint and shape the overall experience.
* Share activity and visualize content: Distribute Concerto information through a variety of channels,
including videos walls and digital signs at events, desktop or mobile browsers, event websites and mobile
* Analytics: Understand the who, what and where of event Twitter activity
To schedule a demo of Concerto, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.