Home > News Category > Technology
Related topics: Technology,INTERNATIONMEETINGSREVIEW
January 6, 2015
|

Event Technology: eTouches Focuses on Enterprise Market




K. Oni Chukwu, a veteran software industry executive, was appointed in September 2013 as president & CEO to lead event management software specialist eTouches through its next phase of growth. His appointment was accompanied by a $6 million C-round of funds by the company investors in order to complete product development and to establish a "go to enterprise market" strategy. At EIBTM in Barcelona, IMR's James Latham met with Chukwu to discuss the company and how it was expanding its reach.

"The race is on to capture the enterprise market," Latham began, and Chukwu agreed. "We're right in the middle of it," he said, adding that there is "a lot of fight" to get a foothold in the business. 

eTouches, Chukwu continued, has established leadership positions with several Fortune 1000 companies. "What's important for us, and what has resonated with a lot of our customers, is that we're sending these enterprise customers all around the world. We're getting them in Asia Pacific, in the Middle East, here in Europe and in the U.S." The company has also opened offices in Toronto and Dubai, and may open more "as the need arises," he said. 

His strategy seems to be working as eTouches joins Cvent and Lanyon as one of the "Big Three" event management software companies. Chukwu proved especially proud of a 96 percent retention rate of customers, citing the remaining 4 percent attrition as largely the result of company failure or mergers. "We work very hard to keep our customers," he said, "and our customers respond in kind." 
 
The former Triple Point Inc veteran is looking to emulate his success in growth development–something he remained reluctant to detail in relation to eTouches. "Our product is fully developed, even as we continue to add more to it," he said. 


What do you think of this $type?
 

About the Author: Jena Tesse Fox

Jena Tesse Fox

About the Author: James Latham

James Latham


PUBLISHING PARTNERS

 

GLOBAL ASSOCIATION PARTNERS

GLOBAL EVENT PARTNERS

   IT&CM China  Caribbean Meeting Incentive Travel Exchange      Gulf Incentive, Business Travel & Meetings Exhibition EIBTM IBTM IMEX America  IT&CMA IT&CM China IT&CM India Conventa BTC convene  cventMBTMMA 2013 COCAL 

GLOBAL AGENCY PARTNERS                                                                                           OFFICIAL TRADE SHOW PARTNER FOR THE UK MEETINGS MARKET 

MCI Ovation Euromic