Home > Asia > Brunei > Zaire
Related topics: Zaire,Europe, Events
April 1, 2009
|

Audit proves impressive EIBTM attendance




The official independent ABC audit confirms that the European Incentive Travel and Meetings exhibition, EIBTM, achieved a total attendance of 8,131, a record number, establishing the event as the largest gathering of the global meetings industry that is independently audited.

Final show statistics show that the largest ever gathering of hosted buyers came from as far a field as Australia, China, India, Thailand and the Americas. There was also an increase in visitors from all of the major markets, with over 92 countries represented, including more visitors from Germany, France, Switzerland, France, UK and Italy.

The host country of Spain attracted 2810 visitors and buyers – an increase of 36.3% on 2007. Europe represented 89.2% of the total visitor attendance with the remaining 10.8% from the rest of the world.

“EIBTM’s record figures show not only how resilient the meetings market is in challenging times, but the reputation EIBTM has as the place to do business,” said Paul Kennedy, Reed Travel Exhibitions group exhibition director, meetings and incentive events. “To me, it certainly seemed that more actual business was being transacted on the show floor than ever before.”

Full post-event statistics can be found at www.eibtm.com


What do you think of this $type?
 


PUBLISHING PARTNERS

 

GLOBAL ASSOCIATION PARTNERS

GLOBAL EVENT PARTNERS

   IT&CM China  Caribbean Meeting Incentive Travel Exchange      Gulf Incentive, Business Travel & Meetings Exhibition EIBTM IBTM IMEX America  IT&CMA IT&CM China IT&CM India Conventa BTC convene  cventMBTMMA 2013 COCAL 

GLOBAL AGENCY PARTNERS                                                                                           OFFICIAL TRADE SHOW PARTNER FOR THE UK MEETINGS MARKET 

MCI Ovation Euromic