Home > Americas
April 17, 2019

Americas: Cue the Music … and the Music License

In partnership with:

Whether you play short song clips to build excitement as speakers come to the stage or crank up the tunes for a final-night party, you need a license to play music at your meetings and events. Andy Sharpe, CEO at Song Division, answered questions about the why, how, and how much for music licensing on a 30-minute MeetingsNet webinar. Here is some of the must-know information that came out of the event.

Who needs a license?
To play music for a group beyond your circle of friends and family, you need a public performance license. Even if a corporate event is not open to the public per se, music played there is still considered a public performance. A wedding is considered private, a corporate incentive program is not.

Read more at MeetingsNet

What do you think of this $type?

About the Author: MeetingsNet






   IT&CM China  Caribbean Meeting Incentive Travel Exchange      Gulf Incentive, Business Travel & Meetings Exhibition EIBTM IBTM IMEX America  IT&CMA IT&CM China IT&CM India Conventa BTC convene  cventMBTMMA 2013 COCAL 

GLOBAL AGENCY PARTNERS                                                                                           OFFICIAL TRADE SHOW PARTNER FOR THE UK MEETINGS MARKET 

MCI Ovation Euromic