Porter And JetBlue Sign Interline Agreement; Flights Will Connect Through Boston
Porter Airlines and JetBlue Airways report an interline partnership that will add destinations for Porter passengers.
Boston Logan International Airport serves as the connecting point for the interline flights. Flights from Toronto City Airport are available for sale immediately on www.flyporter.com. These purchases are eligible for travel as of Nov. 3.
Markets will be introduced based on the following schedule:
- Oct. 7 – Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Orlando, Las Vegas, Los Angeles
- Week of Oct. 15 – San Juan, San Francisco, Jacksonville, Richmond
- Week of Oct. 22 – Phoenix, Charleston, Philadelphia, Tampa
- Week of Oct. 29 – Up to 10 additional JetBlue continental U.S. markets via Boston
- November – Porter domestic Canada markets via Toronto City Airport, such as Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, Sudbury
- 2015 – International JetBlue markets via Boston, such as Cancun, Punta Cana, St. Maarten, Grand Cayman.
Sales through Global Distribution Systems start immediately for all routings. Tickets are expected to become available for purchase on www.jetblue.com in the coming weeks, the airline said.